How to configure a dial up connection for Windows Vista & Windows 7
1. Click on Start, then select the Control Panel.
2. Double-click Network and Sharing Center.
3. Click on Set up a connection or network.
4. Click on Setup dial-up connection.
5. Click on Dial-up.
6. Dial-up phone number: Put in a local dial-up phone number. We are not responsible for toll-charges so choose carefully!
7. User name: Type in your user name.
8. Password: Type in your password; optionally, check Remember this password.
9. Connection name: type in Succeed.Net.
10. Click Connect.